A little over a year ago we started the RealTime Cyber Podcast. We had no idea what we were doing, but we were excited. A year later we’ve interviewed some amazing people many of whom are just on another level to put it simply. Here are some things we’ve learned after starting our cybersecurity podcast.
- We’ve learned things from our guests that we wouldn't have learned anywhere else.
- There are a lot of people that are much smarter than us.
- People are generous about sharing their Knowledge & Expertise.
- It's harder talking solo to the camera, than it is to talk to someone else at the other end of the line.
- I’ve learned how to speak more clearly. I used to use a lot of filler words and occasionally stutter. I’ve gotten a lot better about that.
- A Good topic beats video editing or production quality.
- It's a lot of fun.
- Burnout is real. It is OK to take a break. It'll reinvigorate your passion.